Nederland
Alfa
Giulietta
Motore
1.4MA 170HP
Altre Auto
Giulietta 1.4MA 170HP with a lot of MODs
Honda Insight Hybrid
Good day and greetings from the Netherlands.I am here to learn from you guys and to present to you my idea's.Last week i added a smart modification to my Giulietta from 2011.I got an Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Wireless charging receiver and bought also a transmitter.I dislike having a carholder for a phone in my beautiful Giulietta.So i started thinking about a smart modification. I have a 2din like the My2014 so i thought lets put my phone in the box above on the dashboard.But i always have my sunglasses and papers over there.So i thought lets try something else.(The result):
i60.tinypic.com_2d9r6tt.jpg
What did i do?I bought a small receiver for the Note 3 (You can probaly find one for your own phone, most phones have one right now. Iphone, Nokia, Samsung etc etc. Just google!)And i bought the Samsung QI wireless charging receiver pad:
ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41CA_xXRIgL.jpg
I had a long micro usb->usb cable wich i stripped and fitted into the kit. The other end goes into a 12V plug with USB female (Later when i found out how to take apart the middle section of the interior i will make everything below the 12V kit with some solderThis whole gadget set works on Induction charging (like electric tooth brushes).I already had this kit with my phone and found out quite fast that the transmitter has the same diameters as the armrest floor.The steps i have taken to complete my beautiful secret of QI wireless charging is as followed:I took apart the Transmitter (the plastic was to thick and took a lot of space!)
i58.tinypic.com_2wqx5za.jpg
I had some Styrene (type of plastic) plate still left in my house, it is 2mms thick.I used it to mount the induction kit on it (so it doesnt shift around in the armrest) and to make a top plate to put some adhesive felt on.I also ha
i62.tinypic.com_2vv54hz.jpg
i59.tinypic.com_2nofts.jpg
The difference between the OEM housage and my own
i60.tinypic.com_5ltjba.jpg
Fitting it into the armrest
i58.tinypic.com_207xfa0.jpg
The result!
i60.tinypic.com_2d9r6tt.jpg
Total costs: 15minuts (fitting it out to the correct size) and around 40 eurosGreetings! (and if someone wants to translate this to Italian, i would be thankfull!)

Traduzlone ringraierebbe lui ma anch'io grazie

WoW! great!

this solution with a mirror link device for Android, it's possible use the smartphone with all functions for infinite time!!

Scusatemi se mi permetto, ma se questo forum è Italiano mi sembra giusto che anche le persone come me possano capire di cosa si parla in questa discussione.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mauretto 60
Scusatemi se mi permetto, ma se questo forum è Italiano mi sembra giusto che anche le persone come me possano capire di cosa si parla in questa discussione.

hai ragione, volevo solo congratularmi con chi ha scritto il post in origine in modo che capisse.
Comunque, l'idea di per sè è geniale perchè permette di trasformare il portaoggetti nel bracciolo in un caricabatterie wireless semplicemente modificando il fondo dello stesso.
Da quello che vedo ha comunque lasciato il cavo di alimentazione esterno e non lo ha integrato nel tunnel centrale, ma penso che un lavoro fatto a regola d'arte il risultato sarebbe davvero funzionale.

Se poi lo si associa a un autoradio touchscreen con mirror link il tutto si fonde insieme permettendoti di usare il cellulare senza mai staccarlo dalla ricarica e senza avere il problema del filo quando scendi dall'auto

Ottimo, grazie!

hai ragione, volevo solo congratularmi con chi ha scritto il post in origine in modo che capisse.
Comunque, l'idea di per sè è geniale perchè permette di trasformare il portaoggetti nel bracciolo in un caricabatterie wireless semplicemente modificando il fondo dello stesso.
Da quello che vedo ha comunque lasciato il cavo di alimentazione esterno e non lo ha integrato nel tunnel centrale, ma penso che un lavoro fatto a regola d'arte il risultato sarebbe davvero funzionale.

Se poi lo si associa a un autoradio touchscreen con mirror link il tutto si fonde insieme permettendoti di usare il cellulare senza mai staccarlo dalla ricarica e senza avere il problema del filo quando scendi dall'auto

Yes i still want the cable to be attached underneath the 12V. But i simply dont know how to take apart the tunnel.
I think i will ask my dealer to do it.
If that is fixed you really cant see that there is a modification.

Yes i still want the cable to be attached underneath the 12V. But i simply dont know how to take apart the tunnel.
I think i will ask my dealer to do it.
If that is fixed you really cant see that there is a modification.

Eh lo so... è davvero cool la tua idea!!

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
The wireless charging is very useful for long trip otherwise plug/unplug the charging very often ruins the battery.
---
La ricarica wireless è davvero comoda ma solamente se la si usa per lunghi viaggi... se si attacca/stacca di continuo si rovina la batteria