AH1 - tema radionav versione 1.x COMPLETA

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not speaking Italian but I'm sure I wont be understandable then ;). After seeing the screenshots I'm really surprised how the RadioNav could be... So I have tried to install the theme, but before I should instal the radionav 1.22.04 version right?

Well thats the point I am having trouble with: I currently have version 1.21.05 but when I insert the disk nothing happens. An other dutch person said it would work with the SD card as well, so I have tried that. But then I will get the error the CD(!) is incorrect or not complete.
I have tried to disconnect the battery and redo, but not other results.

So I would ask you guys for some help. What am I doing wrong, or should I install an other version first?

So thank you in advantage,
Tom

Hi Tom,

The only reason to do the firmware update is just if you want to install the fonts. You should be allowed to install the first package.

Anyway, if it helps, I could not update too (I got the same error as you), but my version seems to be fully compatible with the theme.

Ultima modifica:
Reactions: alphahot1
Thanks! It worked fine for me. Strange for the firmware update (as I used the same SD card), I will contact my dealer for that when I am close (as dealers are pretty rare in the Netherlands).

Ma per il procedimento alla lettera dove posso leggerlo ?
Non sono tanto pratico. Scarico il programma , poi tolgo la scheda del Nav. metto quella con il programma, poi una volta memorizzato rimetto la scheda del Nav. ??????? Giusto??....

Non sono tanto pratico. Scarico il programma , poi tolgo la scheda del Nav. metto quella con il programma, poi una volta memorizzato rimetto la scheda del Nav. ??????? Giusto??....
Scherzi vero???
Ci sono 10 pagine..Alla pagina 1 trovi tutto...

Reactions: Obyboby e molly65
LOL

Reactions: Obyboby
Thanks! It worked fine for me. Strange for the firmware update (as I used the same SD card), I will contact my dealer for that when I am close (as dealers are pretty rare in the Netherlands).
The update is not needed, anyway it should work. Everytime the update didn't work it was because of a wrong sd card, wrong filesystm on sd card, update file not unzipped correctlry etc.

Come scritto a pagina uno, prendi una sd card vergine (formattata in fat32), ci unzippi il file sopra, inserisci e segui le istruzioni a video.

IMG_1666.JPG
IMG_1667.JPG
Per tutti i gusti :D

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto