Giulietta MY14 - Sistema Multimediale Uconnect [INFO POST PAG.1]

Qualcuno sa la differenza tra Uconnect e Uconnect 2?
Sarà installabile sulla Giulietta?
Ciao.

Abbiamo giá una discussione...... "
Nuovo infotainment uconnect 5 ..".

Reactions: DOZ
Hello, I would like to change Uconnect 5 to Uconnect 5 DAB. What do I have to change?
a/ replace head unit
b/ add amplifier (part no. 50531505 )
c/ replace antenna base (part no. 50530485)
d/ replace antenna (part no. 51890258)
Is the wiring from the antenna to the head unit in front the same for FM and DAB versions?
You can use the original fm antenna and add a glass dab+ antenna. Try i think it can work.

I'd like to have it as neat as possible… And good reception is a must, as coverage in Poland is still so-so… I have no problem with replacing the above parts but I'd refrain from putting a new cable from the front of the car to the back.

I'd like to have it as neat as possible… And good reception is a must, as coverage in Poland is still so-so… I have no problem with replacing the above parts but I'd refrain from putting a new cable from the front of the car to the back.
If you have the 2 (fm/dab) or 3 (fm/dab/gps) band original antenna is perfect i know others with the original one have solve the problems with dab aftermarket. For the cables and antenna you can try from the hole dismounting the central back internal light.

I have the standard FM radio. Since I don't need the GPS signal, I'd assume the standard FM coaxial *should* be OK for DAB+?

I have the standard FM radio. Since I don't need the GPS signal, I'd assume the standard FM coaxial *should* be OK for DAB+?
For the DAB+ you need his antenna. With the FM antenna the DAB+ don’t work for the different frequence band.

Antenna + base + amplifier (any idea where is it placed? next to antenna base?) are obvious. If the "FM cable" is okay for DAB+ reception, then I'm fine with exchanging those.

Salve, nella mia Giulietta ho lo Uconnect 5'' con servizi live. Tutto ha sempre funzionato perfettamente, ma da qualche giorno dopo aver fatto un aggiornamento da pochi Mb my:car ha smesso di funzionare.
"Spiacenti, my:car non è disponibile al momento. Riceverai una notifica non appena my:car sarà disponibile. Per maggiori dettagli visita il sito uconnect".

Soluzioni?

Allegati

• uConnect mycar.jpg
    uConnect mycar.jpg
    173.8 KB · Visualizzazioni: 161
Reactions: Cenz0
Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
Salve, nella mia Giulietta ho lo Uconnect 5'' con servizi live. Tutto ha sempre funzionato perfettamente, ma da qualche giorno dopo aver fatto un aggiornamento da pochi Mb my:car ha smesso di funzionare.
"Spiacenti, my:car non è disponibile al momento. Riceverai una notifica non appena my:car sarà disponibile. Per maggiori dettagli visita il sito uconnect".

Soluzioni?
Anche per me stessa cosa. Dopo aver aggiornato tramite il mio smartphone in bluetooth non riesco più ad farlo collegare