Hi everyone!

Hi to everyone, I've already been to the Ferrari museum twice it was better the first time, there was so much more to see than the second time, on the last visit I met Luca Badoer and Michael Schumacher in the shop down the street. Been to Monza twice and Imola in 2004, where I live everyone usually starts with a motorcycle to get to work and as you get older and better off we start playing with cars. Where I live we don't have many motorways so we need good handling cars to get about, Lincolnshire is very flat with a lot of twisty roads so we have a lot of racing drivers from around here.
Hi flyerduck ! I'm also on Alfaowner, my username is Isotope

Hi Rhett!! Welcome here and nice to see you’re also on alfaowner, I read that forum from time to time.
Hope you’ll find help and info here and if not just post a thread and you’ll for sure receive help! I am following this forum since 13 years almost! :)

I always wanted an Alfa in red and this year I was finally fortunate enough to get a new one. 3 months in and I need a new windscreen!

Reactions: Flyerduck
I always wanted an Alfa in red and this year I was finally fortunate enough to get a new one. 3 months in and I need a new windscreen!
Then introduce us to “her” by posting pictures on the garage…

this is mine in red

:D
While this one was my old 147, now driven by a retired Alfa Romeo mechanic who takes great care of her:

I still have to post my Giulia :)

Here it is just before I bought it, we always think of our Alfa's as boys, funny how you say show us her, like a girl?

Allegati

• Stelvio.JPG
    Stelvio.JPG
    78.3 KB · Visualizzazioni: 80
  • Love
Reactions: AlfaAddicted
Thought you guys might like a couple of pictures from Imola?

Allegati

• CNV00017.JPG
    CNV00017.JPG
    684.6 KB · Visualizzazioni: 58
  • CNV00016.JPG
    CNV00016.JPG
    423 KB · Visualizzazioni: 68
  • CNV00013.JPG
    CNV00013.JPG
    407.1 KB · Visualizzazioni: 61
Reactions: Flyerduck
Benvenuto nel Club!

Thought you guys might like a couple of pictures from Imola?
Bravo!
You're a great Ferrari supporters, I see.

I went several time in late eigthy and early ninety in Monza as a EMT in duty at Ascari turns, I was a Red Cross operator.
In this ages we had not any digital cameras and my reflex camera it wasn't an handly device to carry out, no pictures at all.

I made also a remarkable lap with Ducato ambulance on track... 3 tons of almost undriveable brick over 110 km/h. :D

I always want a Ferrari to win, Alfa would be nice but less chance! I was at Monza in 2000 and 2001 and also Imola in 2004 (10 years after Senna died) Thats when the pictures are from. The night before the race, we stayed near Bologna, there was a massive storm that night and the race day was beautiful weatherl!

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto