Hi everyone!

Rhett

Alfista principiante
17 Ottobre 2021
Regione
Inghilterra
Alfa
Stelvio
Hi to everyone from England! I have been getting information from the ClubItalia for some time now and I have decided to try and join it in my own language. The translation software seems to work fairly well. I have had a 147JTD, a Giulietta 2.0 JTDM2, a Giulia 2.2 and now have a Stelvio 2.0 Veloce, I love the Alfa Romeo cars and the driving feel from the cars. Hopefully I can make new friends on here, I have a lot of holidays in Le Marche and hope to visit next year!

Hi to everyone from England! I have been getting information from the ClubItalia for some time now and I have decided to try and join it in my own language. The translation software seems to work fairly well. I have had a 147JTD, a Giulietta 2.0 JTDM2, a Giulia 2.2 and now have a Stelvio 2.0 Veloce, I love the Alfa Romeo cars and the driving feel from the cars. Hopefully I can make new friends on here, I have a lot of holidays in Le Marche and hope to visit next year!
Rhett, welcome on this beatiful and useful forum.

Hi Ro60, thanks for the welcome where are you based I know italy fairly well, I'm in Lincoln England

Reactions: Ro60
I have been to Turin twice and stayed at the Hotel Novotel Turin Corso Giulio Cesare both times!

Reactions: Ro60
Hi guy
welcome among us

Hi we will try to go to the F1 at Imola and Monza next year!!
Welcome to the Forum!
If you come to Imola I suggest you visit:
the Ducati museum in Bologna
the Lamborghini museum in San Agata Bolognese
the Ferrari museum in Maranello

Ciao Rhett, welcome!
I have a very good opinion of england' car enthusiast: I've been grown up as they loving cars, watching Edd China (now in english, despite he speak a very fast british accent) and drove lots of lemons due a tight wallet :-D
I lovely remember an english friend met in Baleares vacation, decades ago: He gave me a friendship gift, a ClassicCars magazine; I gave him our Quattroruote issue (aug 1997, I guess).

I subscribed Alfaowner.com a month ago, not yet write on it so far.

I own my first AR, a Giulia 2.2 Ti and live in Milan suburb.

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto