Qualcuno sa dare un'esperienza di proprietà onesta sull'affidabilità di una giulia Ti?

kiba99

Nuovo Alfista
24 Febbraio 2022
Regione
France
Alfa
non la possiedo
From the beginning, I love them and deeply want one. And they want Alfa Romeo to stay in North America after decades off. Now that they're affordable a couple of years, I'm considering buying one in a couple of CPO years. I don't want to take one and have everyone rub it in my face when I'm stuck due to an electric hiccup or some other reason.

I know I'm not Toyota, it's a euro car. But is it like the reliability of the euro bmw / audi or is it volvo / land rover / jaguar.

I had an Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 and now an Aprilia rsvr, so the euro parts are no stranger to me. Or the weird little duty spy for no reason. I was only asking for generic things.

• Haha
Reactions: kormrider

GenTLe

Alfista Megalomane
22 Febbraio 2008
VA
Regione
Lombardia
Alfa
Giulia
Motore
2000 TB AT8 200CV
If you're used to Aprilia bikes, then you'll be good with an Alfa :) Just do the correct maintenance and test it well before purchase.
In the USA there's not the Diesel one (which, for what I've seen, it's the more problematic one, not like with the older JTD/JTDm engines which were rock-solid) so you sould be good to go. Get one from late 2017 / early 2018, possibly without the particulate filter and the SGW, if you're speaking of the 2.0. For the QV instead it's better one with the double injection (GDI + indirect), but that's a very recent version.

enuru99

Nuovo Alfista
23 Febbraio 2022
Regione
France
Alfa
non la possiedo
From the beginning, I love them and deeply want one. And they want Alfa Romeo to stay in North America after decades off. Now that they're affordable a couple of years, I'm considering buying one in a couple of CPO years. I don't want to take one and have everyone rub it in my face when I'm stuck due to an electric hiccup or some other reason.
10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
I know I'm not Toyota, it's a euro car. But is it like the reliability of the euro bmw / audi or is it volvo / land rover / jaguar.

I had an Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 and now an Aprilia rsvr, so the euro parts are no stranger to me. Or the weird little duty spy for no reason. I was only asking for generic things.
I got this,...

• Haha
Reactions: kormrider

Squanchy

Alfista principiante
5 Gennaio 2022
Regione
Lombardia
Alfa
Giulia

HI! Funny, I have a 2017 Giulia ("super" trim, diesel 180hp) and an Aprilia too, a Shiver 750.
Also I had an alfa 147 for several years, and made almost 300.000km with it.
Alfas can have problems, like all cars. I am lucky with my giulia. It's still new, 32.000km only, but except some errors when starting caused by the battery low on charge and an update to the gearbox software, I am really happy with it. The car needs a good, I mean professional, and rigorous maintenance, you have to care for it.
My old 147 gave me a big problem with the garrett turbocharger, the egr valve (it was diesel too) , and problems due to delicate suspensions. But never electrical problems.
And my Shiver gave me a problem only once, with a bad engine rpm sensor.

Chi Siamo

• L’obiettivo primario di Club Alfa è quello di riunire, in spirito di amicizia tutti i possessori di autovetture “Alfa Romeo”, ed i simpatizzanti, dotati di autovetture anche di altra casa automobilistica.
    Nata come community ispirata ai grandi forum d’oltreoceano, Club Alfa diventa rapidamente il luogo principale di aggregazione ed informazione del mondo Alfa Romeo e FCA.
    Maggiori Informazioni.

Funzioni Utente