Hi Mario and Welcome to cluba Alfa

Compliments for your beautifull car!

Marea Turbo???
what engine equipes it?

Bye
GNA!

si tratta di un 2.0.turbo 150cv dalla Croma, si vende solo in Brasile

Re: Alfa Romeo 156 - 2.5 V6 24v - 2003 - RED

Hello Mario, you is a very italian's car fan! 156 V6 2.5 is a great car with great mechanich heart! Alfa red color is the very best color! :Cool!!!:

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the group and also for allowing and understanding my posts in english! :)
Actually my Alfa was made in 2002 but 2003 model. In Brazil the 156s V6 are very rare, but the 2.0 4 cilinder there's a lot. And Alfa Romeo Brazil didn't yet started importing the 159 that of course is a state-of-art in automobiles. I heard from people from Alfa Brazil that they'll only import the 159 with the V6 260bhp engine, that's amazing!

And yes, my Alfa 156 is completelly original, nothing's been changed, besides the "window tint" that's something very usual in Brazil, it's got a 5% view-through "film" on the windows.

Considering the question about the Marea Turbo, it's equiped with a 2.0 5 cilinder turbo engine with 182hp stock, not 150hp like said. It's got the same engine that used to equipe the Fiat Coupé Turbo, but with almost 40hp less. But, as the engine is the same as well as the electronic injection, it's quite easy to give him more power. My Marea Turbo's got K&N air filter, 2,5" complete custom-made exhaust system and tunned electronic injection ECU to boost more turbo-pressure than the stock configuration. Now it goes until 1,8bar of pressure under overboost and has something like 260hp. It's a funny car!

Thanks everyone.

Mario.

Radrob, I'm from Sao Paulo state. As you can see on the picture of the Marea, it's plates are from PR - Curitiba (PR = State of Parana) but I don't live there, it's just a matter of don't being tickted! :)

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto

Hello Mario ! Welcome to the community :grinser002:

It's a great pleasure for us to see how much fans of our glorious Alfa Romeo are all over the world :Cool!!!:

I know Dublin very well, is a very nice town, but Brazil is my dream: One day i'll go there ! :Dentistretti:

Compliments for you cars, really beautiful ... lovely the red 156 :smiley_004:

We all wait for you in our (and your) forum, and if you want you can also post in this section made for english language:

---_smf/Itemid,68/board,92.0/]-,com_smf/Itemid,68/board,92.0/[/url]

Bye and ... have a good forum !