Domanda sull'affidabilità della Giulia Ti 2.0l (USA)

ishitweni

Nuovo Alfista
17 Dicembre 2021
Regione
Piemonte
Alfa
Ci sono alcune Giulia in sconto presso un concessionario vicino a me e ho sempre desiderato possedere un'Alfa perché l'auto dei miei sogni è l'Alfa Romeo Brera del 2008. Vorrei sapere se l'affidabilità di questi veicoli è durata in garanzia e quali sono i pro ei contro di possederne uno. È una sensazione agrodolce verso l'acquisto di un marchio che ho ammirato e mi preoccupo se si romperà facilmente.

Allegati

• 1639756703448.png
    1639756703448.png
    312 bytes · Visualizzazioni: 146
Ci sono alcune Giulia in sconto presso un concessionario vicino a me e ho sempre desiderato possedere un'Alfa perché l'auto dei miei sogni è l'Alfa Romeo Brera del 2008. Vorrei sapere se l'affidabilità di questi veicoli è durata in garanzia e quali sono i pro ei contro di possederne uno. È una sensazione agrodolce verso l'acquisto di un marchio che ho ammirato e mi preoccupo se si romperà facilmente.
Ciao, are you from the USA? You can write in English too, no problem.
The gasoline version (I'm not even sure you've diesel there in the USA, here it's the most diffused one due to the 6.7$/gal of the gas price) is probably the most reliable of the lot.
Of course comparing it to a, let's say, Toyota or Honda, the reliability is less, but that's valid for all the EU cars in general.
The only thing that I consider a proper well knonw "failing point" is the coverage of the inner part of the front wheels fenders, that kind of grey carpet that is inside the wheel arch.
Reinforce it this way and you'll be fine:
1639773800291.jpeg

The rest is a matter of luck, but I'd say they're in pair with other cars from EU or better (Audi and BMW can be a disaster in that sense for instance).
You'll have 3 choices: 200hp, 280hp and QV (510hp). The latter is a beast and expensive also to maintain, the first 2 have the exact same engine, hence you can tune the ECU of the 200hp and get around 300hp with no reliability issue.
Only VERY important thing on these engines: keep the oil fresh. Change it with proper synthetic oil of the correct specs every 7/8k miles together with its oil filter. The head has variable timing and that's controlled by oil flow, so definitively it's not a car that should be run with old degraded oil.
It'll pay you back with a drive quality that no other sedan can give you, surely not an american one and also the Giulia is on top of the world also for the EU and Jap ones.
If you aren't in a cold area with frequent snow in winter, then I'd suggest to get a Q2, so it's a real wheel drive only with a self-locking differential, and get one with the pads at the wheel for gear change.
Also I'd suggest to replace the gearbox oil every 70k miles or 8 years (the 1st you reach).
Check out here too: Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
Ci sono alcu Mobdro ne Giulia in sconto presso un concessionario vicino a me e ho sempre desiderato possedere un'Alfa perché l'auto dei miei sogni è l'Alfa Romeo Brera del 2008. Vorrei sapere se l'affidabilità di questi veicoli è durata in garanzia e quali sono i pro ei contro di possederne uno. È una sensazione agrodolce verso l'acquisto di VidMate un marchio che ho ammirato e mi preoccupo se si romperà facilmente.
issue got solved!!