Regione
No Italy
Alfa
Giulietta
Motore
1.6 jtdm2
Dear all,

Firstly thank you all in advance,

I live in Milan as a foreigner and I have a Giulia 2016 with 8.8 infotainment. Also I have got an interface from EngCustom for carplay and camera functions.

After that, I bought two aftermarket cameras for back and front but unfortunately, I couldnt find any service to install/mount these cameras. I do not want to give the car to anyone who doesnt install some similar things in the past.

Can you advise me a service where I can install these cameras to the interfacein Milan?

Thank you,

Onur

Hi Onur,

I think you might get in touch with ENG Custom for this type of work. As far as I know they install dash cams and cameras in general.

I hope it helped.

Dear all,

Firstly thank you all in advance,

I live in Milan as a foreigner and I have a Giulia 2016 with 8.8 infotainment. Also I have got an interface from EngCustom for carplay and camera functions.

After that, I bought two aftermarket cameras for back and front but unfortunately, I couldnt find any service to install/mount these cameras. I do not want to give the car to anyone who doesnt install some similar things in the past.

Can you advise me a service where I can install these cameras to the interfacein Milan?

Thank you,

Onur