2.2 Diesel Euro6b vs Euro6d-temp: consumption?.

iosman001

Alfista principiante
15 Maggio 2020
Usa
Regione
Campania
Alfa
Alfasud
Motore
twinspark 2.0
Hello,

I am about to buy my first Alfa and it will be a Stelvio.
It is almost clear to me except for one aspect concerning engines.
I noticed that with the same displacement and horsepower (in the case of the 210hp) the declared consumption is lower in the previous engine (the 6b, I think without adblue) and higher in the updated one. Is this possible or have I read incorrect data?

thanks
iosman

Reactions: kormrider
Hello,

I noticed that with the same displacement and horsepower (in the case of the 210hp) the declared consumption is lower in the previous engine (the 6b, I think without adblue) and higher in the updated one. Is this possible or have I read incorrect data?

thanks
iosman
Hi Iosmam, it could be correct, the 6d-temp regulation requires a higher consumption to obtain the same horsepower. have you already seen the descriptive characteristics of both models?

What I can say about 210CV Euro 6b is that the average daily / commuting use is about 15 km/l.

isn't it due to the different testing normative between euro-6b and euro 6-d? WLTP vs Nedec? Or am I wrong?

Reactions: SimoVR
I don't know either. I also read in the Registration Document that CO2 emission is 127 g/km, while in Euro 6-temp engines is 157, or so.

Hello,

thanks
iosman
Hi Iosman001,
I have a Stelvio 210 Euro 6D-Temp and traveled almost 10,000 km.
I can tell you that on the highway (130Km/h) I can't travel more than 13.3 Km / l. Over 130 km / h, consumption increases quite a bit
In cities, with heavy traffic, between 9 and 10 Km/l.
Anyway, if you look at this site you will find the real consumption of many users and you can filter the search distinguishing Euro 6 with and without AdBlue
Advanced search - Spritmonitor.de

[QUOTE = "iosman001, post: 1750458, member: 108407"] Hello,

I noticed that with the same krogerfeedbacktalktosonictalktowendys displacement and horsepower (in the case of the 210hp) the declared consumption is lower in the previous engine (the 6b, I think without adblue) and higher in the updated one. Is this possible or have I read incorrect data?

thanks
iosman [/ QUOTE]

thanks my issue has been fixed.

The average consumption of the two engines is the same.
The difference homologated avg consumption value is due to the new WLTP homologation cycle.

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
Are you Searching for SEO Auckland? StraLinks offers 100% White-hat SEO, which will earn your site a higher Ranking. We are the best SEO marketing agency in NZ. Seo NZ