Problem with left indicator(blinker)

mi6onski

Nuovo Alfista
13 Aprile 2008
Alfa
Motore
Hi everybody I am from Bulgaria and I have Alfa Romeo 156 2.00 TS
I hope you know english because I have several questions ...
We have the same forum here in Bulgaria but Alfa Romeo is an Italian car so you will probably know more than us
So my question is about the left indicator or blinker
When I switch it on it winks for several seconds and then it stops but the worst is when it does not switch on at all :confused:
I think there is a problem with the handle near the steering wheel I think it does not make contact ...
If I could disjoint this handle I will probably see where is the problem maybe there is a lot of dust there and that causes the problem but I have no idea how to disjoin it (there are two screws under the steering wheel but when I unrolled them the caution plastic did not fall then I disjoined the plastic clips but nothing happen )
I do not know what to do and I hope you can help me .:blink:.

Hello might introduce here Presentazioni nuovi iscritti - Club Alfa Italia - Alfa Romeo Forum to other users?, So that more answers to your problem.
You checked under the steering wheel fuses the indicators and contacts lever?bye

Hi everybody I am from Bulgaria and I have Alfa Romeo 156 2.00 TS
I hope you know english because I have several questions ...
We have the same forum here in Bulgaria but Alfa Romeo is an Italian car so you will probably know more than us
So my question is about the left indicator or blinker
When I switch it on it winks for several seconds and then it stops but the worst is when it does not switch on at all :confused:
I think there is a problem with the handle near the steering wheel I think it does not make contact ...
If I could disjoint this handle I will probably see where is the problem maybe there is a lot of dust there and that causes the problem but I have no idea how to disjoin it (there are two screws under the steering wheel but when I unrolled them the caution plastic did not fall then I disjoined the plastic clips but nothing happen )
I do not know what to do and I hope you can help me .:blink:.

Only with left indicator? It's strange... if it happen either with hazard and right indicator it should be the relai. You have to unroll screw under the steering (I'm not sure but there are three screws, possible??). After disjoined the plastics you'll find a blue (mine is blue) relai. Try to press it with indicator switched on!

I know two screws under the steering wheel where is the third?
I do not get it I switch the indicator on and mean while I press the blue wire

Hi mi6onski,start with two screw under the stering wheel,after this,try to open the plastic cover stopped by these screw. It's only innested with pressure. After this there are two ohter screw which stop the upper cover of the steering wheel. Now you can put down the complete cover. You can see al the wiring of the indicator switch.. I hope that this guide can help you.

Hi mi6onski,start with two screw under the stering wheel,after this,try to open the plastic cover stopped by these screw. It's only innested with pressure.
I gave it a lot of pressure but it did not open, that is the main problem :(

Hi mi6onski,start with two screw under the stering wheel,after this,try to open the plastic cover stopped by these screw. It's only innested with pressure.

I think there's another screw... This is the foto of the screw you have to remove.. Three screw in the red circle..

Allegati

• 22042008034.jpg
    22042008034.jpg
    457 KB · Visualizzazioni: 203

I've attached two photo. I have 3 screws...

Allegati

• DSC01598.JPG
    DSC01598.JPG
    44.9 KB · Visualizzazioni: 204
  • DSC01597.JPG
    DSC01597.JPG
    40.5 KB · Visualizzazioni: 200
Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto