Nuovo Alfista
28 Giugno 2018
Regione
Lazio
Alfa
Giulietta
Motore
1.6 105Cv
First of all, sorry for writing in english, but I´m desperate.
I have this problem on my giulietta:

RadioNav doesn´t start completely and I cannot use any of the buttons (radio, media, settings, etc).
Anybody with this same problem? Any ideas of how to solve it?

I have unplugged the car battery, but it hasn´t worked.

Hi,
for how long did you unplug the battery? Usually it takes 10-15 mins to reset the radio.
Maybe you could try to reset the radio by entering the secrete menu of the radio (engineering mode) - Radio ON, hold down: Radio + Media + Browse/Enter (maybe Radio + More + Browse/Enter) Butttons for 5-10 seconds.
Another option you have is to try to update the software, you just need an USB stick: uConnect 5" Aggiornamento Software 12.00.24.01

Gentilmente traduzione in ITALIANO. Grazie

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
Per uconnect 5" non esiste reset da enginering mode. Puo farlo solo tramite il software alfaobd elm327 e adattatore giallo. Se non va prova a reinstallare il software. Anche se sono convinto che possiede una versione sotware vecchia quindi l aggiormamento è meglio farlo xo x farlo ed evitare problemi meglio fare prima il reset da alfaobd anche perchè molto probabilmente anche inserendo la usb con il software da installare sul display non notifica la conferma x procedere all aggiornamento

Reactions: VURT