Eventy97

Nuovo Alfista
17 Dicembre 2018
Regione
Campania
Alfa
Motore
asdd
Dear, since I withdrew the Stelvio I have a doubt. The pressure of the four tires is (naturally cold) 2.6 bar, measured by the Alfa connect.
As is normal, hot rises around 2.9.
These are values higher than those indicated by the LUM and in fact, even before collecting the car, I reported it to the seller, but he told me that it was right and so I did not insist there.
I must say that I did not go to the tire to check if the alpha connect tell the truth, but if, as I believe, the detection was correct, I would not do better to reduce the pressure to the recommended values?
What could be the reason for having inflated them so much? (I hope it's not just to make me consume a little 'less .....)

Dear, since I withdrew the Stelvio I have a doubt. The pressure of the four tires is (naturally cold) 2.6 bar, measured by the Alfa connect.
As is normal, hot rises around 2.9.
These are values higher than those indicated by the LUM and in fact, even before collecting the car, I reported it to the seller, but he told me that it was right and so I did not insist there.
I must say that I did not go to the tire to check if the alpha connect tell the truth, but if, as I believe, the detection was correct, I would not do better to reduce the pressure to the recommended values?
What could be the reason for having inflated them so much? (I hope it's not just to make me consume a little 'less .....)

Benvenuto! Gentilmente la traduzione in Italiano. Così tutti possiamo capirti e aiutarti. Il forum è Italiano. Grazie :)