2.2 Diesel Livello serbatoio adblue giulia 160 cv

Ciao Nico! I am Belgian and my knowledge of Italian is extremely limited, therefore this message in English. I was wondering if you have an update on this issue with adblue that you encountered. I also have a 160 cv (from 2021) and encountered the exact same problem few days ago. Hopefully it was solved for your car and can share insight on cause and solution.... Kind regards, Quinten
The km in the display start to decrease when the level of adblue arrives at around 30%.
It is normal

Ok thank you for the reply! Interesting to learn that the range only starts decreasing when the ad blue level is at 30%. However there is a fault code 'check ad blue system' and 'check engine'. With these error codes there is no ad blue range inducation while the ad blue tank is full. The car went to a dealer last Friday where a software update was done but today the same issue occured...

Ok thank you for the reply! Interesting to learn that the range only starts decreasing when the ad blue level is at 30%. However there is a fault code 'check ad blue system' and 'check engine'. With these error codes there is no ad blue range inducation while the ad blue tank is full. The car went to a dealer last Friday where a software update was done but today the same issue occured...
Ok in this case it is necessary to unvestigate about the code.
In my example no code appears.

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
Ok thank you for the response! I ll bring the car to the dealer soon. Hope they can resolve quickly using the error code. Ciao Quinten