IgoRR

Alfista principiante
7 Febbraio 2019
Regione
Croazia
Alfa
Giulia
Motore
Here's how I introduce everyone obviously the most interesting car project from my flock :)
Ecco come introduco tutti, ovviamente, il progetto automobilistico più interessante del mio gregge :)

I will post pictures later because I currently do not have them with me, I will borrow the ones from my introduction.
Posterò le foto più tardi perché attualmente non le ho con me, prenderò in prestito quelle della mia introduzione.

20150419_161031-jpeg.180618

20150501_122357-jpeg.180619

20150902_160820-jpeg.180620

20150508_210911-jpeg.180621

20170725_173715-jpeg.180622

Complimenti per il lavoro svolto ;)

Come fai per l'omologazione del veicolo?

Congratulations for the work done ;)

Coma do for the approval of the vehicle?

Here's how I introduce everyone obviously the most interesting car project from my flock :)
Ecco come introduco tutti, ovviamente, il progetto automobilistico più interessante del mio gregge :)

I will post pictures later because I currently do not have them with me, I will borrow the ones from my introduction.
Posterò le foto più tardi perché attualmente non le ho con me, prenderò in prestito quelle della mia introduzione.

20150419_161031-jpeg.180618

20150501_122357-jpeg.180619

20150902_160820-jpeg.180620

20150508_210911-jpeg.180621

20170725_173715-jpeg.180622

@merk

good job man

ottimo lavoro

Reactions: IgoRR
Complimenti per il lavoro svolto ;)

Come fai per l'omologazione del veicolo?

Coma do for the approval of the vehicle?

Cioè a tutti e al nostro amico alfista Igor.
Non penso che serva. Basta non dirlo a nessuno. :D

Reactions: kormrider
Igor se posso darti un consiglio, il V6 busso scalda tanto e ha bisogno di tanta aria, ti conviene fare le prese d'aria come la gta sui lati della mascherina. ;)

Ciao IgoRR, ho visto il tuo post di presentazioni e la vasta famiglia di Alfa... meraviglioso..!
Hai avuto qualche problema in seguito al montaggio del 3.2 Busso sulla Nasona?

Anche io ho una 147.. ma la mia e' totalmente originale, 120cavalli e un asino alla guida :D :D :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi IgoRR, I've seen your introduction post and your large Alfa Family... wonderful..!
have you encountered any problem after fitting the 3.2 Busso in the normal Nasona (147)?

I also have a 147... mine is totally stock, 120 horse power and a donkey at the steering wheel :D :D :D (italian joke translated a bit literally.... :D)

[QUOTE = "Camionaro, post: 1598298, member: 33638"] Congratulations for the work done ;)

How do you make the vehicle homologation?

Coma do for the approval of the vehicle? [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, the approval can be done because this chasis had the 3.2 inside of it so no problem.

Grazie, l'approvazione può essere fatta perché questo chassis ha il 3.2 al suo interno quindi nessun problema.

[QUOTE = "merk, post: 1598602, member: 50251"] Igor if I can give you some advice, the V6 busso heats up a lot and needs a lot of air, you should do the air intakes like the gta on the sides of the mask. ;)[/ QUOTE]

It has enough air :)

We removed the front indicators and then you gain huge openings for the engine oil and servo fluid coolers.

Ha abbastanza aria :)

Abbiamo rimosso gli indicatori anteriori e quindi abbiamo ottenuto enormi aperture per l'olio motore e i raffreddatori del fluido servo.

[QUOTE = "mcrs969, post: 1598609, member: 15324"] Hi IgoRR, I saw your presentations post and Alfa's large family ... wonderful ..!
Did you have any problems following the assembly of the 3.2 Busso on the Nasona?

Also I have a 147 .. but mine is totally original, 120cavalli and a driving donkey : D : D : D
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Hi IgoRR, I've seen your introduction Alfa family ... wonderful ..!
have you encountered any problem after fitting the 3.2 Busso in the normal Nasona (147)?

I also have a 147 ... mine is totally stock, 120 horse power and a donkey at the steering wheel : D : D : D(italian : D) [/ QUOTE]

No problem, everything works perfectly.

Nessun problema, tutto funziona perfettamente.

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
civilization....

c'è bisogno della traduzione?

The problem is when I translate the whole website into English, all Italian writing is automatically transformed in to English.

Also then when I paste the text in Italian, google translate, translates the text from Italian back to English ;)

You can only imagine how hard it is to multi quote and keep track of all

Il problema è che quando traduco l'intero sito Web in inglese, tutta la scrittura italiana viene automaticamente trasformata in inglese.

Inoltre, quando incollo il testo in italiano, google translate, traduce il testo dall'italiano in inglese;)

Puoi solo immaginare quanto sia difficile quotare e tenere traccia di tutto

Reactions: kormrider e ziopalm