Giulietta: Montaggio 2 din Kenwood [GALLERIA FOTOGRAFICA]

ciao volevo chiederti se quando avete smontato l autoradio di serie hai visto se aveva delle uscite aux o usb? per caso hai delle foto del retro dell autoradio di serie ciao e grazie ps complimenti x il lavoro fatto sulla giulietta a tutti

l'uscita aux sul retro è disponibile dai pezzi forniti solo dall'11 febbraio. l'usb non esiste in quanto fornita con la centralina blue&me.
ti conviene usare la ricerca per non sbagliare sezione ed evitare di fare le stesse domande ;)

Buona sera a tutti sono uno dei due installatori che ha eseguito il lavoro, in primis volevo ringraziare il Nostro grande amicone Pastikkerasta che ha postato le foto!!!! sei un grande!
Altro ringraziamento a tutti gli Alfisti che hanno apprezzato il Nostro lavoro.

Ciao, complimentissimi per il lavoro effettuato su questa giulietta. Anche io sonon possessore di una giulietta e vorrei montare uno stereo doppio din, con funzione anche di navigatore, magari della kenwood. Come posso fare? Devo venire a Bari da voi o aete un'altra divisione in Campania? Io sono di caserta.
ciao

complimenti x il lavoro..certo che potevano pensarci anche i tecnici alfa o non volevano che si mettesse una radio aftermarket?

great installation!!
i will come from patra to bari to make the install i think :)
is it possible to install a tablet and not a dvd unit?

Yep :) it's a good idea come to bari, it's a nice city :) What kind of tablet you want istall?? Ipad, galaxy s or you want a car pc with touch screen monitor?
Tell me, and i speak with my installers and we seek a solution together.

Sorry for my english :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk !!!

Yep :) it's a good idea come to bari, it's a nice city :) What kind of tablet you want istall?? Ipad, galaxy s or you want a car pc with touch screen monitor?
Tell me, and i speak with my installers and we seek a solution together.

Sorry for my english :)

Hello!
thanks for the reply.
your english is better than mine :)
i havent decided yet for putting a tablet or car pc with touch screen.
i dont want a dvd unit because they are bulky.
an android unit will be a very good solution because its very easy in interaction.
but still there are very few with fm receiver.

on the other hand i think the install with the kenwood dvd unit was very nice.
so a trip to bari is 150 euro both ways so its cheaper than to go to athens to some other installer hahaah

nice to meet you here!
thodoris

Welcome to Alfisti.gr Club

Indeed it is cheaper. An android is comfortable but it is difficult to find parts and cables, with the IPAD is easier, even if you need more space because of the larger screen. With a car pc you have everything you need, including any connections with the brain of the machine (control unit) with the settings and the graphics horsepower and torque. It is certainly a more comprehensive system :)

Indeed it is cheaper. An android is comfortable but it is difficult to find parts and cables, with the IPAD is easier, even if you need more space because of the larger screen. With a car pc you have everything you need, including any connections with the brain of the machine (control unit) with the settings and the graphics horsepower and torque. It is certainly a more comprehensive system :)

i almost have the same opinion.the problem with the ipad is the absence of an fm receiver.
from the other hand a car pc needs more space in the baggage compartment so you have to put more cables from the back of the car to the front which i dont want.

so the best for me its a 2 din unit or a tablet.
do you think that a 2 din car pc is a right choise for quality?
something like this

2DIN 7"HD CAR PC DVD GPS Wifi/3G IPOD TV BLUETOOTH RDS | eBay

It seems really well done, but the problem for these instruments is that they are very long, so leaving the bridge, and it is difficult to find the wiring for the Bose and the steering wheel controls. In the afternoon call, and see what they tell me

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
i think this 2 din car pc are the same size as a dvd navigation unit like kenwood,pionneer,etc

do you have any touch screen unit from pioneer,kenwood,etc without dvd unit so they are of smaller depth?

could you ask also what would be an ideal depth size so i can start looking for a dash unit?

will the aluminium dash i have be a bigger problem for making?

thanks again :)

Ultima modifica: