Giulietta: Montaggio 2 din Kenwood [GALLERIA FOTOGRAFICA]

I called my installer and I invited him to join the discussion. :) Tomorrow will take care of a kenwood or alpine measure and compare the size with the car pc.

It would be more convenient to have the bridge in faux aluminum (like the white one or something) because they are easier to cut and play but I do not think there are big problems. To finish there is no problem because they have different types of films, from black or silver carbon fiber, brushed aluminum, and more. You just tell me the color or texture. I wish I had everything planned before you arrive to avoid problems and delays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk !!!

i have the brushed aluminium bridge.
also i have the bose sound system.
i dont want to change speakers or the amplifier.
i think they are good quality.
hope we can make the project true soon :)

ciao a tutti,sono nuovo del forum.vorrei sapere se in piemonte ce qualcuno che fa' questo lavoro e i costi di tutto.

Hello, I spoke with the installer and he put his doubts about the installation of a car pc, because giulietta is too new cars and as many missing components to make sure that the car PC functions decently.
His idea was to add a small amplifier so you can manage a tablet and maybe hid a radio that can handle the FM stations. Unless you choose to mount a radio media and at that point we would have no problems of any kind. Unfortunately, the narrow space behind the juliet does not allow many solutions. Tell me honestly what you do, and he still has the car pc if you prefer not to buy it from ebay. My idea was to assemble from scratch, buying each individual component.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello again.
I have no problem to put a normal radio media like kenwood,pionneer,etc

I just want to change the giulietta radio because its very very dificcult to choose songs , change radio stations , etc
the blue and me controls on the steering wheel is very difficult to use.

So to sum it up.

I have the bose soundsystem with controls on the steering wheel.

I want to change the headunit with a touch screen one.
i dont care about navigation. I Just want good sound and fast software.
i also would like for the steering controls to work with the new unit.
also another feature i am looking is the crossfade between tracks (thats why i was looking for the car pc)

so these are my goal :)
hope we can make greek-italy hifi sound connection :)

ps one last question.
the bose soundsystem have 5 speakers in the front.
two twetters,two woofers and on woofer in the center of the windshield.
how this will play?

With a good head unit gains at least 60% quality.
Tomorrow I ask for information to retrieve signals from the Bose and the steering wheel controls, but I think that there are no problems. Perhaps they also recovered the blue & me.
Since you need to edit the dashboard of your car outside, and cut it, then you will need a wrap.
What material and color do you like? Me there are various types and colors. What color is your?
I thought, to avoid modifying your dash, buy a new one as replacement and work on it! What do you think? In the meantime I shall have to estimates, to be sent by email, so you tell me which you prefer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sarei molto interessato :)

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto