8 Dicembre 2017
Regione
Nederland
Alfa
Giulietta
Motore
1750 TBi
I am in a desperate situation! I cannot find what is wrong with my GQV
The importer in Netherlands find the car ok!

The car gets worst and I cannot trust anymore the dealers. From 26000 km (today it has 37000km)the car began having a random Acceleration shaking. But not always

the full story:
Car was serviced for annual service + Brakespads front
The car had still the original tires. No shakes what so ever back then.

The car began shaking on accelaration over 130km/h but not always! the garage asked me to change tires!

I did buy new tires and nothing fixed! the garage complained about the tires (which where Michelin Pilot sport 4) they found them broken... Never the less it was not the tires...
We did multiple balances etc.. nothing. Then they changed Disk rotors.

the car undergone multiple brakejobs to "fix" the problem. but everything out of warranty.

The problem gets worst! the most I drive the car the more it shakes!
After all the following.. the problem is there:

1. New Pads
2. New rotors
3. New tires again!, Wheels are checked they are perfect
4. Cleaning the brakes twice
5. Allignment

Nothing fixes it.

Symptoms:
1. Accelaration over 130 is giving a Fast shaking (pulsing on steering and cabin)
2. Braking after long use gives a Shake between range 110-140.... AND with new rotors/pads/brakelines/fluid it happened again!
3. Humming which is not constant like a tire issue, but it stays the same whatever tire you put on
4. Sometimes a clunking, like something is binding while you go
5. Warm weather triggers it faster!
6. Going on D mode fast on an Highway exit (instead of 100 with 140km/h) the steering sturts pulsating! like what the manual mentions about oversteer! this never happened before, and started the last months
7. After long use of the car, when having load it gives a strange really fast (like massage) shake in the whole cabin.

I am just out of warranty! the problem began within the warranty! and no dealer wants to help! so Now I began trying myself.

any body can help/advice? I want also to report to Factory in Italy! this! and try to find a solution for this issue. In the end I love my G
Thanks V

Ciao, benvenuto! Grazie per aver scelto il nostro forum Italiano, per questo ti chiedo gentilmente di scrivere in Italiano. Così tutti possano capirti e aiutarti rispondendoti. Grazie! :)

I am in a desperate situation! I cannot find what is wrong with my GQV
The importer in Netherlands find the car ok!

The car gets worst and I cannot trust anymore the dealers. From 26000 km (today it has 37000km)the car began having a random Acceleration shaking. But not always

the full story:
Car was serviced for annual service + Brakespads front
The car had still the original tires. No shakes what so ever back then.

The car began shaking on accelaration over 130km/h but not always! the garage asked me to change tires!

I did buy new tires and nothing fixed! the garage complained about the tires (which where Michelin Pilot sport 4) they found them broken... Never the less it was not the tires...
We did multiple balances etc.. nothing. Then they changed Disk rotors.

the car undergone multiple brakejobs to "fix" the problem. but everything out of warranty.

The problem gets worst! the most I drive the car the more it shakes!
After all the following.. the problem is there:

1. New Pads
2. New rotors
3. New tires again!, Wheels are checked they are perfect
4. Cleaning the brakes twice
5. Allignment

Nothing fixes it.

Symptoms:
1. Accelaration over 130 is giving a Fast shaking (pulsing on steering and cabin)
2. Braking after long use gives a Shake between range 110-140.... AND with new rotors/pads/brakelines/fluid it happened again!
3. Humming which is not constant like a tire issue, but it stays the same whatever tire you put on
4. Sometimes a clunking, like something is binding while you go
5. Warm weather triggers it faster!
6. Going on D mode fast on an Highway exit (instead of 100 with 140km/h) the steering sturts pulsating! like what the manual mentions about oversteer! this never happened before, and started the last months
7. After long use of the car, when having load it gives a strange really fast (like massage) shake in the whole cabin.

I am just out of warranty! the problem began within the warranty! and no dealer wants to help! so Now I began trying myself.

any body can help/advice? I want also to report to Factory in Italy! this! and try to find a solution for this issue. In the end I love my G
Thanks V
Good morning billias, I don't know what it could be, but I translated your question with Google translater in to Italian. If you get some answers you can use this translater.

Buongiorno, questa è suppergiù il suo problema. La traduzione l'ho fatta con Google. Speriamo che qualcuno a una soluzione per lui. Le risposte possono essere in italiano perché lui poi li po tradurre con google in inglese.
Tanti saluti e buon divertimento con la vostra Alfa[emoji1] o fare la spesa [emoji15]
Rolando

Ecco qui:
Sono in una situazione disperata! Non riesco a trovare cosa c'è di sbagliato nel mio GQV
L'importatore in Olanda trova la macchina ok!
La macchina peggiora e non posso più fidarmi dei concessionari. Da 26000 km (oggi ha 37000 km), l'auto ha iniziato ad avere un'accelerazione casuale dell'accelerazione. Ma non sempre
la storia completa:
L'auto è stata revisionata per il servizio annuale + frontali dei freni
La macchina aveva ancora le gomme originali. Nessuno scuote ciò che mai allora.
La macchina ha iniziato a tremare in accelerazione oltre 130 km / h, ma non sempre! il garage mi ha chiesto di cambiare le gomme!
Ho comprato nuove gomme e niente di fisso! il garage si è lamentato delle gomme (che su Michelin Pilot sport 4) le hanno trovate rotte ... Nondimeno non erano le gomme ...
Abbiamo fatto più saldi ecc. Niente. Quindi hanno cambiato i rotori del disco.
l'auto è stata sottoposta a diversi freni per "risolvere" il problema. ma tutto fuori garanzia.
Il problema peggiora! più guido l'auto e più scuote!
Dopo tutto il seguente ... il problema è lì:
1. Nuovi pad
2. Nuovi rotori
3. Nuove gomme! Le ruote sono controllate sono perfette
4. Pulire i freni due volte
5. Allineamento
Niente lo risolve.
Sintomi:
1. Accelaration over 130 sta dando un rapido scuotimento (pulsanti sullo sterzo e sulla cabina)
2. La frenata dopo un uso prolungato dà una scossa tra la gamma 110-140 .... E con nuovi rotori / pastiglie / linee di frenatura / fluido è successo di nuovo!
3. Humming che non è costante come un problema di pneumatici, ma rimane lo stesso indipendentemente dalla gomma che si indossa
4. A volte un clunking, come qualcosa è vincolante mentre vai
5. Il clima caldo lo fa più veloce!
6. Proseguendo velocemente in modalità D su un'uscita autostradale (anziché 100 con 140 km / h) lo sterzo ti pulsa! come quello che il manuale parla di sovrasterzo! questo non è mai successo prima, e ha iniziato gli ultimi mesi
7. Dopo un uso prolungato della macchina, quando si carica, si ottiene uno strano tremito molto veloce (come il massaggio) in tutta la cabina.
Sono appena fuori garanzia! il problema è iniziato all'interno della garanzia! e nessun rivenditore vuole aiutare! così ora ho iniziato a provare me stesso.
qualsiasi corpo può aiutare / consiglio? Voglio anche fare rapporto a Factory in Italy! Questo! e prova a trovare una soluzione per questo problema. Alla fine amo il mio G
Grazie V

hi billias
tires are ok but the wheels? a check on engine mounts?

ciao billias
le gomme sono ok ma i cerchi? un controllo ai supporti motore?

Hi. Maybe u have some problems with suspension.. Try to do what this guy do to check the problem..
6 Mechanics can find no issues :(

I drive today:
When accelarating a small vibration on steering like shimmy comes at high speeds... during use.. or if I push on D mode... it starts shaking on accelaration... 30 minutes after driving highway also braking at these speeds shakes

Google translate
6 Meccanici non possono trovare problemi :(

Guido oggi:
Quando si accelera una piccola vibrazione sullo sterzo come shimmy arriva ad alta velocità ... durante l'uso .. o se spingo in modalità D ... inizia a tremare all'accelerazione ... 30 minuti dopo aver guidato l'autostrada anche frenando a queste velocità scuote

Salve sono nuovo ho una Giulietta e facendo carburante si era bloccato il portello del carburante e l'ho aperto con quello d'emergenza però il cavo si è rotto e volevo sapere come posso fare per aggiustarlo e quanto mi verrebbe a costare. Grazie

6 Mechanics can find no issues :(

I drive today:
When accelarating a small vibration on steering like shimmy comes at high speeds... during use.. or if I push on D mode... it starts shaking on accelaration... 30 minutes after driving highway also braking at these speeds shakes

Google translate
6 Meccanici non possono trovare problemi :(

Guido oggi:
Quando si accelera una piccola vibrazione sullo sterzo come shimmy arriva ad alta velocità ... durante l'uso .. o se spingo in modalità D ... inizia a tremare all'accelerazione ... 30 minuti dopo aver guidato l'autostrada anche frenando a queste velocità scuote
Oh. I think that at this point u need to put your car on a dyno and test it with a mechanic.

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
vibration only when the car is moving?

vibra solo quando l'auto è in movimento?