Shaking/Noisy undrivable after long distances GQV 2015

On Idle sometimes the engine is giving a shake in the cabin (they tell me this is normal)
Only when goes at 120+...
Begins with acceleration (or if you accelerate harsh) and then sometimes during coasting.
Mostly under engine load!... and gets worst over time (driving)

Su Idle a volte il motore sta dando una scossa in cabina (mi dicono che è normale)
Solo quando va a 120 + ...
Inizia con l'accelerazione (o se acceleri duramente) e poi a volte durante il coasting.
Principalmente sotto carico del motore! ... e peggiora nel tempo (guida)

Ciao volevo sapere cosa posso fare per aggiustare il cavo di emergenza dell'apertura sportello del carburante

On Idle sometimes the engine is giving a shake in the cabin (they tell me this is normal)
Only when goes at 120+...
Begins with acceleration (or if you accelerate harsh) and then sometimes during coasting.
Mostly under engine load!... and gets worst over time (driving)

Su Idle a volte il motore sta dando una scossa in cabina (mi dicono che è normale)
Solo quando va a 120 + ...
Inizia con l'accelerazione (o se acceleri duramente) e poi a volte durante il coasting.
Principalmente sotto carico del motore! ... e peggiora nel tempo (guida)

Hi Bilias I think the problem could be a driveshaft broken.
you’ve just changed a lot of things...i can’t believe 6 mechanics don’t repair you GQV.
i think driveshaft or dual mass flywheel/ TCT trasmission

Hi Bilias I think the problem could be a driveshaft broken.
you’ve just changed a lot of things...i can’t believe 6 mechanics don’t repair you GQV.
i think driveshaft or dual mass flywheel/ TCT trasmission
Because it sometimes shakes even on neutral + braking (no it is not the disk) I suspect it is not the DMF
I am more to Driveshaft or Wheel Bearing.
The second is because before I come to stop i have a rubbing like the brakepads are over... but it did it with 3 types of pads and disks! + the humming. And also because thsi issue started immediatelly after the first Brake job (from a dealer!) I connect it with that.

Can wheel bearing go crazy only when warm?

Because it sometimes shakes even on neutral + braking (no it is not the disk) I suspect it is not the DMF
The second is because before I come to stop i have a rubbing like the brakepads are over... but it did it with 3 types of pads and disks! + the humming

I don’t have any experience about wheel bearing and vibration but just noise..but i know there’s another forum user that has changed wheel bearings on GQV. Maybe wheel bearings are not so strong on GQV

The second is because before I come to stop i have a rubbing like the brakepads are over... but it did it with 3 types of pads and disks! + the humming. And also because thsi issue started immediatelly after the first Brake job (from a dealer!) I connect it with that.

No. It start to do a lot of bad sound. And is easy to do. Let try to do something different. Go at 130 km and when the car start to do the problem press immediately the clutch to isolate the engine traction. If the vibration stops well something in the engine is bad or maybe the driveshafts are bad when u put the car under pressure. Srry for my bad English but i hate to use the translator.

No. It start to do a lot of bad sound. And is easy to do. Let try to do something different. Go at 130 km and when the car start to do the problem press immediately the clutch to isolate the engine traction. If the vibration stops well something in the engine is bad or maybe the driveshafts are bad when u put the car under pressure. Srry for my bad English but i hate to use the translator.

Ha un automatico doppia frizione può mettere in Neutral per isolare la trazione ed è una prova che ha fatto..anch’io penso siano i giunti dei semiassi comunque

Reactions: kormrider
I did the test with the neutral! and it stops or changes intensity when i put it on N. Sometime it still does it on N.
I also have a grinding sound when i turn the steering right on small streets (like brakes are warm... but it is not the brakes!)

Google:
Ho fatto il test con il neutro! e si ferma o cambia intensità quando lo metto su N. Qualche volta lo fa ancora su N.
Ho un suono stridulo quando accendo lo sterzo a destra per le piccole strade (come i freni sono caldi ... ma non sono i freni!)

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
I did the test with the neutral! and it stops or changes intensity when i put it on N. Sometime it still does it on N.
I also have a grinding sound when i turn the steering right on small streets (like brakes are warm... but it is not the brakes!)

Google:
Ho fatto il test con il neutro! e si ferma o cambia intensità quando lo metto su N. Qualche volta lo fa ancora su N.
Ho un suono stridulo quando accendo lo sterzo a destra per le piccole strade (come i freni sono caldi ... ma non sono i freni!)
Mm. Left driveshaft maybe is bad.