AH1 - tema radionav versione 1.x COMPLETA

Is there in the menu always the emailaddress? I really, really like it, but the email reference is just a little to big... :(
Sorry but that's a way to avoid someone start to sell it. And after all how many times a day do you open the menu? :D

Reactions: metal jacket
I can completely understand. But can't you make a paid version for like 5 to 10 euro's a month where you delete this trademark? And maybe some other benefits?

I can completely understand. But can't you make a paid version for like 5 to 10 euro's a month where you delete this trademark? And maybe some other benefits?
That could be doable, and quite an interesting idea, however it must be well thought out. I think a subscription maybe too much, maybe a one time "donation" could be enough.
What kind of other benefits are you thinking about? :D

That could be doable, and quite an interesting idea, however it must be well thought out. I think a subscription maybe too much, maybe a one time "donation" could be enough.
What kind of other benefits are you thinking about? :D

Whoops! It was early this morning. I also mentioned a one time donation. Not a monthly payment... ;):D

Ciao! ottimo lavoro complimenti! ho una giulietta 2010 con nav ! il file ( AH1_RN-1.0.zip) devo scaricarlo sulla SD del mio nav oppure su un'altra? sono un po inesperto di questi passaggi e non vorrei creare casini ...grazie in anticipo

Reactions: alphahot1
I think a free donation with the added benefit of
Ciao! ottimo lavoro complimenti! ho una giulietta 2010 con nav ! il file ( AH1_RN-1.0.zip) devo scaricarlo sulla SD del mio nav oppure su un'altra? sono un po inesperto di questi passaggi e non vorrei creare casini ...grazie in anticipo
Assolutamente su un'altra scheda, NON utilizzare quella delle mappe! :D

perfetto! da quanto devo prenderla la scheda SD? grazie e scusa se ti tedio ora e credo anche dopo ! GRAZIE

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
No.
Quella che hai installata contiene le mappe.
Ne usi un altra da 4 o 8 giga la formatti a 32 ed importi il file ma non zippato.