AH1 - tema radionav versione 1.x COMPLETA

Sorry for writing in english, but I am french and I don't speak italian ...
I wanted to congratulate you for this theme.
I was using Kyto theme, which was also a great improvement compared to original one, but I definitely prefer yours.
It's clean, easy to read, no complicated icon or picture, no blinky symbol.
I think you have done an impressive work to exploit the small graphic possibilities of the old radionav ...
It's a professional theme, it doesn't look like a geek work ...
Maybe there is some room here or here for some refinements:
- the popup window when you change the DNA settings ant the icons that are used can be improved. It's a bit unfinished
- the big compass is not very useful but it can be nice to have it ... not sure
- the new fonts are nice in the menus, but is a bit less readable on the map ...

Ultima modifica:
Sorry for writing in english, but I am french and I don't speak italian ...
I wanted to congratulate you for this theme.
I was using Kyto theme, which was also a great improvement compared to original one, but I definitely prefer yours.
It's clean, easy to read, no complicated icon or picture, no blinky symbol.
I think you have done an impressive work to exploit the small graphic possibilities of the old radionav ...
It's a professional theme, it doesn't look like a geek work ...
Maybe there is some room here or here for some refinements:
- the popup window when you change the DNA settings ant the icons that are used can be improved. It's a bit unfinished
- the big compass is not very useful but it can be nice to have it ... not sure
- the new fonts are nice in the menus, but is a bit less readable on the map ...

Thanks for your kind words! :D That was exaclty my goal, to design professional automotive graphics and to have the best possible quality out of a limited screen resolution, so I'm glad you like it.

I agree with your feedback too,
-the dna windows was done just one time and never touched again so maybe the icons could be improved, I will look into that
-I'm already working on a new compass
-do you mean the fonts you see as street names, poi's etc?

Reactions: Obyboby e Juan Fran
For the fonts, yes, it's for street names, POI names.
I have the feeling they are a bit less readable ...
It's a bit the same for the grey fonts at the bottom (TMC ...), It's a bit harder to read, but it's not very important information.

For the fonts, yes, it's for street names, POI names.
I have the feeling they are a bit less readable ...
It's a bit the same for the grey fonts at the bottom (TMC ...), It's a bit harder to read, but it's not very important information.
Yes but those are grey only when deactivated, when activated the color is white :D The background is dark grey so there aren't many alternatives...

Innanzitutto complimenti per il lavoro che hai fatto,Lo stile della grafica assomiglia molto all' infotaimemt della Giulia.Però ho avuto un problema sull' aggiornamento del tema default 1.22.04_RMN mi dice il contenuto della sd è danneggiato o incompleto mi sapresti dire il perché?

Reactions: alphahot1
Innanzitutto complimenti per il lavoro che hai fatto,Lo stile della grafica assomiglia molto all' infotaimemt della Giulia.Però ho avuto un problema sull' aggiornamento del tema default 1.22.04_RMN mi dice il contenuto della sd è danneggiato o incompleto mi sapresti dire il perché?
Puo' capitare.
Riformatta l'SD e scompatta di nuovo il file.zip
Dovrebbe andare.

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:
Reactions: orofaringe
Ok grazie per la risposta, un'altra cosa è normale che l altitudine con il tema modificato non funzion ?

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto