Giulietta MY14 - Sistema Multimediale Uconnect [INFO POST PAG.1]

Re: Sistema Multimediale Uconnect - Alfa Giulietta MY14 [Tutto Qui]

Voglio avere WinCe aggiornare i browser senza stipendio, perché non acquistare il Uconnect 6.5 "
You should write in English since the translation is very poor and it's very hard to understand :/

ok, I'm using google translator,

- - - - - -Inserimento doppio messaggio - - - -- -

Please, do not nobody scheme inputs / outputs Uconnect 5 "?.

Sto iniziando seriamente a pensare che l'utente in realtà venda quegli oggetti... e si stia cercando di far pubblicità...

Inviato dal mio cellulare usando la tastiera!

ok, I'm using google translator,

- - - - - -Inserimento doppio messaggio - - - -- -

Please, do not nobody scheme inputs / outputs Uconnect 5 "?.

I think nobody has it

Cortesemente, restiamo in topic.

Sto iniziando seriamente a pensare che l'utente in realtà venda quegli oggetti... e si stia cercando di far pubblicità...

Hello, I do NOT want to advertise the product. I've only given as an example. I am an accomplished alfista and this is my fourth Alfa Giulietta. I feel that they have thought of me. Maybe it was because of the language.
I've seen that perhaps they could install GPS modules of this type (brand it is) and if we did, would more people who could install.

Carlos.

Hi, I located the reference FIAT team. Is 156104646.
Can it do any good?

Hello, for looking and looking, things are not going well.
To put the GPS module, it would take an input video images is the GPS receive module. The only way to get that entry would be with a video interface that would be connected to the corresponding pins on the Uconnect, that otherwise would have to know if they are active or have to activate them.
I think the Fiat 500 with Uconnect 5 "brings back camera as I imagine the Uconnect will be the same as the Giulietta it could be worth the camera interface, if it carries interface or perhaps go directly connected to Uconnect, so would be interesting to anyone who had access to the cutting of the Fiat 500 might look if present interface and reference.
Thank you.

ciao sono nuovo del forum chi mi sa indicare come fare a cambiare impostazione del navigatore da miglia a km. grazie

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto

Ciao Sardista, dovrebbe essere nelle impostazioni del nav.