Giulietta MY14 - Sistema Multimediale Uconnect [INFO POST PAG.1]

ciao, tenete presente che i servizi live, finiranno per tutti esattamente il 31-12-2022, senza possibilità di rinnovo

Reactions: spiderman58
ciao, tenete presente che i servizi live, finiranno per tutti esattamente il 31-12-2022, senza possibilità di rinnovo
Senza possibilità di avvio dei servizi. Perché sulla mia, marzo 2021, mi hanno detto che non erano attivabili. E non ero l'unico.

I finally managed to activate again efficient drive. The dealership told me they do not know how to write vin on my MY2014. I am concerned why at least they could not upgrade the firmware to the latest version I asked, but I am still having the 0213 version instead of 0216. Maybe the BC of my MY2014 is not compatible with 0216? Did anybody do the upgrade?

I finally managed to activate again efficient drive. The dealership told me they do not know how to write vin on my MY2014. I am concerned why at least they could not upgrade the firmware to the latest version I asked, but I am still having the 0213 version instead of 0216. Maybe the BC of my MY2014 is not compatible with 0216? Did anybody do the upgrade?
per favore, potresti parlare in italiano, ti potremo aiutare meglio

The best I could do is to use google translate but I am afraid it would be even worse than speaking English

Comunque credo che nessuno con my2014 è riuscito ad aggiornare oltre fw 0213. :(

Reactions: xenotime
So the only solution would be to change the body computer with a newer one. But I do not know if it is worth to do that only to get some extra gauges on the Alfa performance…

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
So the only solution would be to change the body computer with a newer one. But I do not know if it is worth to do that only to get some extra gauges on the Alfa performance…
I have a used one from diesel but I don’t know how clone it with my info stored in my body. At the moment ……

Allegati

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,021.9 KB · Visualizzazioni: 75