Giulietta MY14 - Sistema Multimediale Uconnect [INFO POST PAG.1]

Bit 74 = 0A efficient drive
Bit 118 = 80 APPS
I think for all indicators working on Alfa Performance need body almost with fw 2.16 or up.
Thanks.
Body is the same, so fw is the same and normally I should have the same indicators for all the three different head units I tried.
I did not get Bit 74 and Bit 118. Can you please explain?

See these pictures.
Count 74 and 118 byte in the first.
And verify the fw in the second where you see 0205 and you need 0216 and up

Allegati

• Proxi.jpg
    Proxi.jpg
    179 KB · Visualizzazioni: 86
  • Versione Software.jpg
    Versione Software.jpg
    102.9 KB · Visualizzazioni: 86
Ευχαριστώ. Μπορώ να αλλάξω αυτές τις τιμές με το mes;
Do you have any idea about the flashing odometer? I am saying again that I tried MES Alfa obd and wi tech but all of them failed

se i servizi live, sono finiti, come a me, non c'è modo di riattivarli, ho già fatto reclamo per mail a FCA, e mi hanno risposto con un NO secco, se voglio posso comprare il mopar connect, secondo me a fare questi giochetti poco trasparenti, perdono di nome

Reactions: Ro60 e spiderman58
Ευχαριστώ. Πώς μπορώ να κάνω προσαρμοσμένο διακομιστή μεσολάβησης με το mes; Δεν μπορούσα να το βρω.
,Live services end by the end of the year for everyone? I am not sure

Anche a me sono scaduti a novembre 2021, non riattivabili. :(

About custom proxy can you help? I have 3.8 registered version of mes and also I have Alfa obd

Ευχαριστώ. Μπορώ να αλλάξω αυτές τις τιμές με το mes;
Do you have any idea about the flashing odometer? I am saying again that I tried MES Alfa obd and wi tech but all of them failed
You can do it with MES but only increasing the existing total km registered on the odometer.

Sorry for my many questions. I can’t understand how total Km are connected with custom proxy on mes. Can you please provide screenshots step by step?

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
Anche a me sono scaduti a novembre 2021, non riattivabili. :(
in effetti , a causa di questo, ho perso molta credibilità in alfa romeo,perchè al momento dell'acquisto, nessuno, dei venditori, e nemmeno sul configuratore,veniva menzionata la scadenza di tali serviziora ,ora ci troviamo un sistema uconnect, funzionante solo in parte, e senza la possibilità di un rinnovo, nonostante abbia già aperto un reclamo in alfa romeo , che secondo loro esiste solo il l'acquisto del mopar connect con ben 450 euro di costo...
senza ovviamente interfacciarsi con il nostro sistema multimediale, ma sarebbe visibile solo su telefono