Giulietta: Paddles TCT aftermarket

Anche se andassero bene il problema della giulietta è che sono troppo in dentro.
Queste appendici le allungherebbero solo verso l'alto.

Certo che prendersi la briga di farle con un risultato simile e pretenderle di venderle a 200€....

Reactions: alex1975bz
io ho un officina di fabbro, e con la fresa a controllo numerico fare le due palette di alluminio non è un problema, il punto è come fissarli ai paddles esistenti, io non voglio forare nulla, ad incollarli non reggono, per caso qualcuno di voi ha potuto verificare se dietro ai paddles ci sono dei fori o viti utlilizzabbili per il fissaggio?

io ho un officina di fabbro, e con la fresa a controllo numerico fare le due palette di alluminio non è un problema, il punto è come fissarli ai paddles esistenti, io non voglio forare nulla, ad incollarli non reggono, per caso qualcuno di voi ha potuto verificare se dietro ai paddles ci sono dei fori o viti utlilizzabbili per il fissaggio?
As understand from google translator - is no good way to stick something to ori paddles - that's why this new aluminum ones been developed - they are plug and play - the same plugs so no chance of mistake.

Scusate, ma questa non è pubblicità?
Io l'ho segnalata come spam....
Is it a problem to you that people know that something like that is available ? First topic asked for something aftermarket - so the answer is YES it is. But if you feel a pain that someone would like to have great paddles in they car you can report it as you wish... I don't care.

Onestamente.... i paddles del mio volante logitech G25 sono mooolto + belli.
Le cerniere sono pessime....
LOL - did you seen them ? Have them on the car ? Don't like them or don't afford it - is your problem :) End of story.

and just forgot - always you can fit your G25 ones for your car if you clever enough

Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
LOL - did you seen them ? Have them on the car ? Don't like them or don't afford it - is your problem :) End of story.

and just forgot - always you can fit your G25 ones for your car if you clever enough

Have been made by you or are you just here to sell them? Maybe both? o_O

I'm not interested in having them on my car, however I think the original ones will work better and they will be more reliable.

Only for your information, you are in a public forum, accepts its rules and the users, if not, it will be your problem.

Cheers

Ps: The G25 pallets work great for a toy wheel, certainly not for the controls of a real car.

Reactions: alex1975bz