Modalità Race ora attivabile su Giulia e Stelvio

Shift will not work becuase in Q you have bigger rev limit. In q Gear change around 7000rpm,

Reactions: rickrd
There is difference in dna gnob. I got 2016 and my gnob is the same as race, My collegue has 2018 and he has different gnob. So must change for original race to work.

There is difference in dna gnob. I got 2016 and my gnob is the same as race, My collegue has 2018 and he has different gnob. So must change for original race to work.

“gnob” = “knob”
Is your colleague’s knob the one that returns automatically in N mode?

No. Stays at D N or A.
With 3 stick is good, with 2 you need to buy New one (knob with race)
20190717_213536.jpg
IMG-20190717-WA0005.jpg

Shift will not work becuase in Q you have bigger rev limit. In q Gear change around 7000rpm,
What do you mean with "shift will not work". If shift dont work you can't use the car...
I'm very confused. Kozak seems to know the info but didn't tried it himself? Is someone trying to do what he said?
Would be nice to have all the info in the same post.

"shift" on the instrumental panel is not working!! Shifting Gear is working!!

Reactions: zampal90
I mean this "shift" is not working.
IMG_20190617_182715.jpg
IMG_20190617_182712.jpg

Probabilmente intende che se provi capisci se va, senza che ci facciamo troppo domande inutili [emoji16]

Beh..."le domande inutili" si fanno per disquisire piacevolmente sull'argomento. Siamo o no su un forum di appassionati? ;)

Comunque se parliamo di teoria, confermo ciò che è gia stato detto: ciò che c’è si attiva, ciò che manca viene ignorato.

La mappa (intesa come insieme di mappe che gestiscono ogni aspetto del motore) sia nel diesel che nella Q è sempre una sola. Poi dentro alla mappa ci sono ad esempio 4 mappe pedale, e probabilmente altrettante mappe overboost. Mettendo in Race utilizza la quarta mappa, che nel caso del diesel (o del 2.0t) è identica alla terza. Se invece la mappa è assente (come probabilmente nel caso del overboost) la ignora.

Esatto, dovrebbe essere proprio così.

Have both cars (yours and your colleague's) got active suspensions?
Could it be that only the knob with suspension button can be updated to "race"?

Reactions: Paolo5167
Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
Have both cars (yours and your colleague's) got active suspensions?
Could it be that only the knob with suspension button can be updated to "race"?

No, la mia è Q2 ed il manettino non va bene.
Il codice sul componente che funziona è 28-16, mentre sul mio è 38-16, ha solo 2 pulsanti laterali invece dei 3 richiesti.

Devo ordinare il manettino... maledizione :D

Reactions: rickrd
X