Giulietta 1750 TBi 235 CV - Turbo Danneggiato!!!

Discussione in '1750 TBi' iniziata da maximus, 16 Marzo 2013.

1. The problem of youre turbo is the catalyst for the hi temperature the exaust part of turbo crack but this it appens only when you have a sport drive . See this guide . Here have all you need know to the 1750 engine

A kormrider piace questo elemento.
  2. I have a full opened exhaust, all Ragazzon from DP to rear muffler. That problem is solved. I am interested in if the 235 and 240 turbo are the same. Can I mount the 240 turbo on the 235 QV?

3. Yes is possible but nead a modification for a wastegate sistem . The 235 work in pressure and depressure . The 240 onli in depressure . Need put the wastegate of 235 cv and create a bypass for take pressure in the part cold of turbo . Is easy . The turbo is the same cange onli the impeller . The turbo of 240 have much power at hy rpm

A beppe_qv e None piace questo messaggio.
  4. Is strange you have break the turbo . The ecu map is ok ?

A None piace questo elemento.
  5. Azzz....Zio.
    Non ti sapevo poliglotta.
    Poligiulietta si.... ma così mi lasci di stucco....

A 2000ct, ZioDaedrico, fabereng e 1 altro utente piace questo messaggio.
    A 2000ct piace questo elemento.
  7. The only thing I need to do is to replace the wastegate on the new turbo for the one on the 235?

I do not understand the thing you wrote about the bypass.

Do you maybe have some pictures?

The ECU is remapped.

But this problem is now lasting from the time I bought the car. I bought it used with 64.000 km, now it has 87.000 km.

8. #879ZioDaedrico,8 Febbraio 2019
    Ultima modifica: 8 Febbraio 2019
    Have you cange the pipe of oil ? If you see the guide i have link up is write all problem of 1750 tbi engine and solution down i put the link of mi car modification . If you see the pictures see the modification

9. Yes, I have read the guide and it is very useful, thank you for that.

I have but the upgrade pipe, will be installed with the new turbo.

But the pipe is not responsible for cracking the exhaust housing. High load/temperatures do that.

I also have a Turbosmart blow off (diverter valve) on the Turbo, much better then the original.

Sto caricando...
Potrebbe interessarti anche: Forum Data
Intercooler Giulietta 1750 TBI QV 1750 TBi 19 Settembre 2018
Mappatura giulietta 1750 tbi qv 1750 TBi 31 Marzo 2018
giulietta 1750 tbi 235cv a gpl? 1750 TBi 24 Luglio 2017