Giulietta 1750 TBi 235 CV - Turbo Danneggiato!!!

The problem of youre turbo is the catalyst for the hi temperature the exaust part of turbo crack but this it appens only when you have a sport drive . See this guide . Here have all you need know to the 1750 engine

Reactions: kormrider
I have a full opened exhaust, all Ragazzon from DP to rear muffler. That problem is solved. I am interested in if the 235 and 240 turbo are the same. Can I mount the 240 turbo on the 235 QV?

Yes is possible but nead a modification for a wastegate sistem . The 235 work in pressure and depressure . The 240 onli in depressure . Need put the wastegate of 235 cv and create a bypass for take pressure in the part cold of turbo . Is easy . The turbo is the same cange onli the impeller . The turbo of 240 have much power at hy rpm

Is strange you have break the turbo . The ecu map is ok ?

Reactions: None
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Reactions: 2000ct
Yes is possible but nead a modification for a wastegate sistem . The 235 work in pressure and depressure . The 240 onli in depressure . Need put the wastegate of 235 cv and create a bypass for take pressure in the part cold of turbo . Is easy . The turbo is the same cange onli the impeller . The turbo of 240 have much power at hy rpm

The only thing I need to do is to replace the wastegate on the new turbo for the one on the 235?

I do not understand the thing you wrote about the bypass.

Do you maybe have some pictures?

Is strange you have break the turbo . The ecu map is ok ?

The ECU is remapped.

But this problem is now lasting from the time I bought the car. I bought it used with 64.000 km, now it has 87.000 km.

Have you cange the pipe of oil ? If you see the guide i have link up is write all problem of 1750 tbi engine and solution down i put the link of mi car modification . If you see the pictures see the modification

Ultima modifica:
Pubblicità - Continua a leggere sotto
Yes, I have read the guide and it is very useful, thank you for that.

I have but the upgrade pipe, will be installed with the new turbo.

But the pipe is not responsible for cracking the exhaust housing. High load/temperatures do that.

I also have a Turbosmart blow off (diverter valve) on the Turbo, much better then the original.